Change font size   Print view

[feedback] One More Time Remix - by Forte

(50~100 iShares). Here the DMS visitors can download their mastering demonstrations. Mastering engineers are advised to post only wav audio clips no longer than 90 seconds, and one time per mix topic only.
Forum rules
It is assumed that all submissions are for demonstration purposes only. The DMS itself does not offer mastering services, its studio members do.

Visitors hereby warrant to be the rightful owners or authorized agents and that all materials are either copyrighted or protected by the law. The DMS is not responsible for any copyright violations or any financial loss whatsoever arising from the use of this free service.

ME's please post an audio attachment one time per mix topic only. If one wishes to have a discussion about a mix, create a new topic at the mastering forum (e.g.,"Mix XYZ Discussion"). Otherwise, all comments will be moved.

[feedback] One More Time Remix - by Forte

Postby razik » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:17 am

One More Time - Forte Remix

Hello Forte, welcome to DMS,

My name is Razik and I am one of the mastering engineers that will be working on your song. After I listen to your song, I found that all the elements are there for a nice house track. Al though I heard some popping sounds similar to an old 12” vinyl record. If this clicking sounds were intentionally added to make the track sound like a 12" vinyl than it's OK, but if not please take a listen to it again from start to finish and resubmit.

Thank you,
razik
Studio Owner
Studio Owner
Has Liked: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
iShares on hand: 110.70
Transfer iShares

Post Relevance: 

Re: [feedback] One More Time Remix - by Forte

Postby acme-studio » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:35 pm

I danced all the way til the end.

Kewl remix! :S Im not ME but i would say the mix sounded balanced n just needs mastering to make sure bass & treble are equally balanced. My2C
acme-studio
Has Liked: 1 post
Liked in: 1 post
iShares on hand: Locked

Post Relevance: 

Return to Free Mastering Demos