Change font size   Print view

3 Time Loser

(50~100 iShares). Here the DMS visitors can download their mastering demonstrations. Mastering engineers are advised to post only wav audio clips no longer than 90 seconds, and one time per mix topic only.
Forum rules
It is assumed that all submissions are for demonstration purposes only. The DMS itself does not offer mastering services, its studio members do.

Visitors hereby warrant to be the rightful owners or authorized agents and that all materials are either copyrighted or protected by the law. The DMS is not responsible for any copyright violations or any financial loss whatsoever arising from the use of this free service.

ME's please post an audio attachment one time per mix topic only. If one wishes to have a discussion about a mix, create a new topic at the mastering forum (e.g.,"Mix XYZ Discussion"). Otherwise, all comments will be moved.

3 Time Loser

Postby Jab0ne2x@hotmail.com » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 am

My 1st time mixing. Any good solid advice is appreciated ! :D
anonymous users

Jab0ne2x@hotmail.com
iShares on hand: Locked

The Green Guys-3 time loser

Postby vintagemastering.com » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:20 pm

hey munsters,

here is my version:

https://a248717.uranus.1blu.de/data/public/92af79.php

best,
Peter
vintagemastering.com
Has Liked: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
iShares on hand: Locked

Post Relevance: 

Re: 3 Time Loser

Postby sinebox » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:53 am

Hello Jabone,

I listen to your track and I think you should go back to your Kick and Bass relation.

The guitars are really edgy but this we can do it at mastering.

The kick is super wooly and it seems not really in time with the rest. I think you should give it more kick sensation than drum sensation. Bass should maybe go a bit lower.

Like you said, it's your first mix and if I remember, back in the days, my first mix was even not listenable at all. :thumb
Christophe Chapelle
Sinetracks Mastering

http://www.sinetracks.com
sinebox
Studio Owner
Studio Owner
Has Liked: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
iShares on hand: 68.70
Transfer iShares

Post Relevance: 

Re: 3 Time Loser

Postby NewYorkMastering » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:07 pm

Hello Jabone,

Please listen to this sample and decide for yourself.

Download:
http://supermastering.com/forum/downloa ... tering.wav

Thanks,

NewYorkMastering.com
NewYorkMastering
Has Liked: 2 posts
Liked in: 3 posts
iShares on hand: 51.00
Transfer iShares

Post Relevance: 

Return to Free Mastering Demos