Change font size   Print view

How is the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease affecting your mastering business?

(1~10 iShares). Here mastering engineers can discuss mastering related topics. Moderated by Chris Chetland and Edward Vinatea.

Moderator: Moderator

How is the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease affecting your mastering business?

Postby EV-Sonic-Lab » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:29 am

Hi All,

For the last 20 months or so I have been working on projects unrelated to music mastering, thus I ended up cutting down my mastering work significantly.

Being unavailable to some was inevitable but now that I am coming back to providing the service again on a daily basis, the world has changed.

I am curious to know from other fellow audio engineers how this Coronavirus has affected your audio business. I am assuming that some of you are experiencing reduced attended sessions, but are you also getting more online work as a result of the temporary government shut in measures?

Are there no mandatory quarantines in your locality?

What sort of percentage reduction in demand for your service are you experiencing now, if anything?

Right now the coronavirus has plunged the entire world into a crisis unlike anything we have ever seen before.

Follow the instructions you get from your government. Work from home if you can. In fact, stay at home as much as possible and minimize contact with other people. Let’s all help each other get through this!

Look forward to your replies here or on The Mastering Engineers Facebook Group if you want your story to be more private.

Please stay safe out there!
EV-Sonic-Lab
Studio Owner
Studio Owner
Has Liked: 1 post
Liked in: 0 post
iShares on hand: 60.99
Transfer iShares

Post Relevance: 

Return to Mastering Forum