If you can still see our subscription form to provide free mastering demonstrations at the DMS on your studio service profile, then you forgot to tick the ‘close’ radio button.
As of late March 2017, we made the subscription form available for all users. Keep in mind that only you, the profile owner, can see this module just like your system messages. And while some of you may never be interested in providing free mastering demos, you can easily remove that subscription module.
Here is what to do:
- Go to your profile page and click on the gear icon.
- Select and click ‘edit profile’.
- Find the ‘Service Warranties’ panel
- Uncheck on “DMS Mastering Demos” option.
- At the top of the page the “DMS Mastering Demonstration Program” control panel should become once again visible to you.
- Tick on ‘Close’.
- Check the “DMS Mastering Demos” option below back on.
- Update page (either with the check icon at the top or the update profile button at the bottom).